Friday, May 19, 2017

Anybody else start bodybuilding from a severely overweight starting point?

Just looking for other people like me. Started at 340-345 lbs on June 29th 2016. First 2 months was just cardio exercise (long walks, power walks) finally got enough courage to join a gym after watching videos on those longs walks of basically how to be a bodybuilder and what do lol. So 8 months in consistent training most of the time 7 days a week. My split is basic. Chest, legs, shoulders and arms, then back. Repeat that and threw in a rest day whenever I needed it. Now I'm 240 and 6 feet tall starting to have loose skin on the chest and stomach but Feeling great and hope to compete some day as that is my goal. and just wondering if any of you are trying to do the same?

submitted by /u/raremike
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2rBvA9z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment