Thursday, May 25, 2017

Getting started as a teen bodybuilder?

Hi all. I am a 16 year old guy who is interested in getting into bodybuilding as a teen, but not as a profession later in life. I plan to go to a 4 year college after I graduate high school in a little over 2 years. I currently weigh 145 pounds and am 6'3". I am currently focused on gaining weight and building a strength base. I know I have a long way to go to fill out my frame, but I have had the idea of becoming a teen bodybuilder for the past month or two. I was wondering, what's the difference between Classic and other types of competitions (can't think of them right now)? What are some competitions with teen divisions where I live (Wisconsin, USA)? What are some tips for me from those of you who have done this? I appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks!

submitted by /u/bdeets40
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2qZsqPK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment