Saturday, May 26, 2018

How can I [F18]help by younger brother [14] start bodybuilding if he has scoliosis ?

My [F18] brother [going 14] was diagnosed with scoliosis about 4 years ago, but he never complains about it. We will be taking him to see a doctor soon though. I gave him a Shaun T workout (t25) about a year ago and he’s done the full 70 day program multiple times but does take a month off or two at a time. I understand though, since he is young and has trouble getting a private place to do it. Anyways, I gym for 2 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, and lift pretty heavy so I’d like to start bringing him with me to the gym so he can start training. I’ve talked to him and he is excited to join me as well but I don’t know what restrictions With lifting we have with his condition. He is super dedicated to fitness for his age and he is ready to start bodybuilding with me and I am ready to support him as well. I know how it feels to not have someone support you by getting the means start bodybuilding so I’d like to help him get a head start. Long story short, what restrictions do we have with his condition? Should he not bodybuild at all? Or should We just avoid certain movements and if that is the case, which ones ? I’d really appreciate any help anyone with the proper knowledge or experience can give me as I’d like to take him with me asap. He’s currently 13, 5’6 and 135lbs. Edit: I meant MY in the title!

submitted by /u/almondbooty
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2ISNX2D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment