Sunday, February 10, 2019

Female bodybuilding information/ role models?

I'm a 22 f lifter, and I want to be competitive one-day. All the female body building I see is just "fitchicks". I wish there was a female Jeff nippard. -yes I know his girlfriend Stephanie but she's one of the very few science based female lifters that doesn't completely use her butt for views. I feel left out! I wish there were more chicks talking about building different types of physiques. I have a long athletic history and have also has some injuries that left me unable to walk for months. I just really wish female bodybuilding was as popular as men's. Are there any chicks other than Stephanie and Abby Pollock I need to know about? (Who arent on steroids)

submitted by /u/n0rskgirl
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2DtrHer
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment