Saturday, February 23, 2019

Is having a high volume routine aimed at hypertrophy bad for somebody new to weight training?

I have read some comments suggesting that all beginners should use a 5x5 routine to start. I have been doing 4x12. Is it true that using higher reps like this may not make me as big as 5x5? I hear people say you get more testosterone if you do more explosive low rep workouts that are aimed at strength? I am not sure what to believe.

I like the progress I have been making so far but I want to make sure I am not on the wrong track as gaining size and bodybuilding has always been my goal from the start (not strength training). Thanks.

submitted by /u/Rabbit-Punch
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2U6dATw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment