Friday, August 26, 2016

Bodybuilding photo shoot tomorrow need advice

There's a local photographer who made a post on Facebook looking for anything to snap photos of this weekend for fun. I volunteered myself and said he could take pics of me at the gym while I workout. He ended up liking the idea and tomorrow we're meeting at my gym for a shoot. (It's a small town gym and is almost always empty on Saturdays.)

What I'm wondering is what on earth should I do for lifts while he's taking pics for good pumped up freaky photos? I was thinking obviously some bicep blasting, maybe incline bench and dips with a 45 chained to my waist. Is there a go to routine for simply pumping up in front of a camera? I'm not the gym selfie type so this is a little awkward for me.

Thanks for any advice you might have!

submitted by /u/I_dance_4_upvotes
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2bpyMg3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment