Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Convertion from Powerlifting to Bodybuilding/Aesthetics?

Hey guys, i've been lifting for about 2-3 years now, im 18, 1,92M&99Kg (6ft3 &220lb). My workouts were always great, but I've never eaten the right amount of calories so I didnt gain that much of muscle. About 1 year ago I started eating properly and switched to a new powerlifting styl push, pull, legs split. I reached my goals of deadlifting 405, squatting 315 & benching, even though it isnt great , 190lb. I recently got the idea to switch it up a bit. Even though I love powerlifting i feel like im not enjoying everything by having to eat all day etc. Kinda want to switch to getting Aesthetic, building an X-Frame and cut down bodyfat (it's about 15-18% now). I really like the push pull leg split, so can anyone recommend me any tips on switching to bodybuilding and building a more aesthetic body? I'd love to keep the compound movements, especially deadlifts and squat. And i definitly need to get a bigger chest because it's almost non existent. Also, is Wendler's 5/3/1 still good or is there anything better out there? Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/vizion_r3hab
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2wQTzYX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment