Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Since I started bodybuilding, I have had the most funny and sometimes dramatic/depressing conversations about steroids with people

As the title describes, I have had the most strange conversations about steroids with people. Now I have been bodybuilding for roughly 5 years now, having my ups and downs, sometimes letting training go for a few months and then coming back to it.

People always ask me why I bodybuild and what interests me. If people are truly interested, the conversation ALWAYS ends with steroids. Now I have had some interesting conversations about this subject on its own, but the most frustrating ones are where people show me a physique they like, which is obviously mediocre at best and then claim they would love to look like that, but don't want to take steroids, so they will never get there.

I have hit a new low with this recently, as me and a person at a friend's get together talked about exactly the things I described above and then he showed me this guy's body on his phone and told me he would love to look like that, but of course didn't want to take steroids: https://imgur.com/a/2L20q

I mean, I didn't know what to tell the guy.. Any of you guys having the same kind of conversations? I mean, it is getting worse lately, the notion of what you can achieve without steroids seems to be declining rapidly...

submitted by /u/APlebsyTeddyBear18
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2nvN1rz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment