Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Has anybody had an experience with Biotest supplements?

Hey all,
As I was doing some research for supplements on T-Nation I saw their own brand of supplements called Biotest.
In general they promote them as being very hardcore.
I checked one called Alpha Male it's like a testosterone booster that promotes lean muscle and fat loss. Furthermore, a study comparing Forskolin with Anavar showed that the first is much more potent than the later. Forskolin is a component in the Alpha Male supplement.
Is this even legal? since Anavar is considered an anabolic steroid. Furthermore has anybody had any experience with Biotest Supps at all? I know that Bradley Cooper was taking them during the filming of American Sniper and well you saw the results (along with hardcore training of course).
Tell me your thoughts. Cheers!

submitted by /u/Kolanti
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2M2Opwz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment