Wednesday, February 21, 2018

For anyone whos developed a strong body-wide mind muscle connection, do you ever feel like everything is uneven?

Ive been lifting for around 7 years now and Ive developed a pretty strong connection to a majority of my muscles. Since Ive felt the connection getting stronger, I also feel like nothing is even anymore. My shoulders always feel like ones higher or further back than the other, my back never feels like its keeping my posture up evenly, and pushing/pulling just feels a little different everywhere. When I look in a mirror to make sure everything is even and in a good anatomically healthy position, I still feel uneven. Is it just normal muscle imbalances or is it something in my head? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Any discussion will help, thanks!

submitted by /u/not_a_homosexual
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2EKIXz9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment