Friday, November 16, 2018

Lactose Enzymes and Bodybuilding

Milk is pretty damn great for gaining muscle, bone strength, and for a plethora of other health benefits for the body. Well, that is if your Lactose tolerant to it.

After my GP did a Lactose Intolerance test for me he determined that I was on the border of it. Which means for now I can still digest dairy and all that good stuff, but bloating, nausea, and other annoyances are a problem and will continue to get worse as my body (and the general populations) slow down the production of the Lactose enzyme with age. Hence, why I've been avoiding primarily milk.

While those are just annoyances, I am really interested in how the decrease in dairy consumption has on gains in the gym. If borderline intolerance wasn't an issue, I'd be chugging milk down for breakfast, lunch and dinner and reaping the benefits of my uptake in protein.

So my question is, for those who have taken Lactose Enzyme pills, or Lactose Free Milk*, have you seen improvements in muscle gain or general improvements in body? Considering milk can be great for your diet, if your body can digest it, I'd like to see if this has worked for others when it comes to gains over time.

submitted by /u/Luckster77
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2FqFPsZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment