Sunday, November 4, 2018

What exercise(s) is your body just not made for?

Hi guys!

A little background to this question:

6’ 2” 225 22 y/o Male

I’ve been lifting for about 7 years (4 serious) and I’ve put up decent numbers for my main lifts for a while but there are some exercises like squats that I just don’t think I’m made for.

I’ve repoed 405 x 5 several times in the past but every time my lover back hurts. I’ve changed my form, seen a chiropractor, taken painkillers, etc. nothing seems to fully fix the issue. Because of this I stray away from squats and seem to be feeling much better on a day to day basis with keeping my legs proportional to the rest of my body.

So I ask what exercises are you just not made for?

submitted by /u/An3Daniels
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2zr2Ohn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment