Thursday, October 12, 2017

Give me your opinion, r/bodybuilding!

Hey boys and girls.

So I was into bodybuilding for a few years and also competed as a martial artist, sustaining several injuries that have led to shoulder impingement, hip impingement, and impotency.

Just kidding about the impotency. But seriously, I have been rehabilitated by a world class physical therapist and his team. There are innumerable lessons I've learned regarding rehabilitating and fixing impingement. I've gone through failed surgeries, MRIs, and some of the best doctors in the U. S. to figure out what's wrong with me. Like 99% of you, lifting became my calling; in a sense, it became a way of life for me. Losing it killed me inside. I don't want anyone that may be roughing it through an injury to suffer along with me.

As such, I'm thinking of starting a small YouTube channel teaching the very basics of how the body moves, why you hurt, and HOW TO FIX IT. Understand I'm an amateur at making videos and their production value may be lackluster, but I will get my point across and attempt to help anyone I can.

I'm working towards my bachelors at the moment in order to become a DPT myself, and before I make any money off of it I want to try to help people and further my own understanding of the profession through you all.

Give me some feedback, even if it's just a yes or no, on whether or not you all would be interested. Also if you like, leave a brief summary of your most glaring injury and I will try to cover it (only if I feel I have a grasp on its cause).

TL;DR:

I work with a really good P.T. and I can possibly fix your hip/shoulder impingement or other nagging shit.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/DrLats
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2i6V5js
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment