Friday, October 20, 2017

What's the dumbest thing you've seen someone do for bodybuilding?

I used to do taekwondo when I was younger and one of the guys I trained with was a roughly 20 year old, fit dude. He did competitions and everything, thin, but good shape, probably about 160lbs.

He decided to bodybuild and "bulked" up to about 300lbs of dribbling, sweaty, obesity. I didn't see him while he was making his grease-gains so I was shocked when I met his final form out on the street. Had a friend work with him last year and he's still about 300lbs, roughly 9 years at 300lbs of obesity. To this day he apparently swears he'll diet down and be a beast afterwards.

What's the dumbest thing you've seen in the pursuit of bodybuilding?

submitted by /u/kyoto_kinnuku
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2ipzhQs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment