Monday, October 9, 2017

Your first experience with the sport of Bodybuilding

Hey people! I was interested in what you guys's first encounter/experience was with the sport of Bodybuilding. This could be the first pictures you saw of a pro bodybuilder, the first bodybuilder you saw at your local gym, the first bodybuilding show you saw/visited or for example the first bodybuilding documentary you saw.

For me, I was always very skinny and borderline underweight. I started working at a local supermarket and I came across this guy that worked there. At the time, in my mind, he was build like a Greek God and I was impressed by his physique. I proceeded to ask him how he got so muscular. A few conversations down the road he invited me to train with him at our local gym. I was hooked from that very first training session and now fast forward, 7 years later, I still love bodybuilding!

submitted by /u/APlebsyTeddyBear18
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2xtX1Vu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment