Saturday, April 14, 2018

Are there any prominent vegan bodybuilders who didnt decide to go vegan later on?

Being a vegetarian myself I have always found it quite difficult to progress, this may or may not be related to diet or my massive amount of inconsistency. I have to wonder when those memes float around facebook about some vegan bodybuilder "breaking stereotypes", if theyre actually being truthful.

From most of what I've gathered it seems like people opted to go vegan after achieving a ripped physique. I don't know if I have ever heard of anyone who got huge on a strictly vegan diet, however, I would definitely like to know.

Edit: Not trying to bring in the specifics of lifting on alternative diets or any associated merits, primarily curious on whether there are any known and prominent bodybuilders who were vegan their entire career rather than opting to take up that lifestyle after already being in the game for years.

submitted by /u/artesen
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2EKu1fC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment