Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Body Building w/ Crohn’s Disease

A huge part of body building is a proper diet. Missing 2 and a half feet of intestine, frequent nausea attacks (not to mention the fatigue), and a nasty sensitivity to fiber - I find myself pretty limited in what I can take in.

For example: The Routine that Johnson used for his most recent film calls for 7 meals.... Shit, I have trouble getting down 2 or even 3!

Has anyone here with Crohn’s Disease who has their immune system treated regularly managed to attain the body they were aiming for? I’d love any wisdom that you could impart to start me on your path!

I’m 6”1 at 195 so gaining isn’t so much an issue as is maintaining the dietary and physical demands of certain routines. My biggest obstacles on this path are fatigue, nausea, and body aches.

submitted by /u/SailorDak
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2GSGpPS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment