Friday, August 10, 2018

Is this enough to get a full body workout?

Hello all! I'm an experienced gym goer who has trouble exercising and eating right. While I know both are important, I want to at least surmount one of my issues here so I'm not overwhelmed.

I want to properly use my colleges gym and get a full body workout but I don't entirely know what to do.. however, when I've gone there, I generally use these machines that I think are good (but I just use them up until I hit my limit. I did not do sets, only reps.)

77 Arm Extension - triceps

86 Fly - Pectoralis Major

66 Row - Lattismus Doris, Teres Maj., Biceps, mid trap., rear delts, rhomboid

39 Hip Abduction - Glut. Med., Glut. Max, Piriformis, Tensor fasciae latae

38 Hip Adduction - Adductor Magnus, A. Longus, A. Brevis, Pectineus

45 Abdominal - Rectus Abdominis, Internal and External oblique

64 Overhead Press - Anterior Deltoid, Mid Deltoid, triceps(basic), biceps(advanced)

71 Lat Pulldown - Latissimus dorsi, teres Maj., Biceps brachii, Mid traps, rhomboid, triceps, Pectoralis major and minor, deltoid, upper traps, Rectus abdominis

72 Back Extension - Erector Spinae, deep spine extension

76 Arm Curl - Biceps Brachii, Brachialis, Brachioradialis

There are more machines than what I've listen, and some free weights (which I try curling for 8 sets x 10 reps at 20lbs).

Is this enough for a good full body workout? To successfully build muscle, and once I eat a lot, will this work? Every time I try to research fitness I always get overwhelmed which is really bad but our muscly Arnie terminator is inspirational and made me want to care for myself even more. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

I'm 5'10 and 160lbs. (177.8cm & 72.6kg)

submitted by /u/000011110000001
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2OsZI2l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment