Tuesday, August 21, 2018

What bodybuilder would you say has the best delts (aesthetically speaking)?

Looking for inspiration/motivation/new ideas for my workouts.

I'm starting over and looking to get into body building (aesthetics). Hoping to do a competition next year in September. Already got a solid strength base (915/1000 for 1000lb club).

Gotta say I don't think I've ever been as motivated to crush it in every aspect of my life like I am now. Subreddits like this have given me a lot to shoot for and I wanna thank every one of ya for the constant inspiration you give me. Just came back from a long vacation (to Croatia) and for some odd reason I feel unstoppable, like every aspect of my life (gym, work, relationships) is about to improve immensely, and it all begins today. Can't fucking wait.

Thanks in advance guys, love you all!

submitted by /u/MixMasterMullen
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2MK00Vc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment