Monday, August 20, 2018

Only fat on my body is in the belly. How do I gain mass but cut down in the stomach?

5”10 - 145 lbs

25 years male


I’m lifting 5 days a week and swimming 2 days. I get stronger every week and getting bigger arms chest etc. I can bench 200, curl 75, and push 90 on dumbbell tricep pushdown.

My belly is the only big thing and I believe it’s due to beer. I drank a lot of beer. I have decided to cut beer and sugar. It’s been one week of this and I am not missing either from my diet. I am also using creatine and mass gainer protein daily and I have gained 15 lbs in three weeks. My body looks bigger but my belly looks the same. It’s just a slow process to cut belly fat right? Am I doing something wrong? I know I’m rambling I’m just really focused on having a nice body :)

Thoughts ???

submitted by /u/cheechuu
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2vUFJTu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment