Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Should I feel this hungry after a bodybuilding show? (24M)

Had a bodybuilding show 2 weeks ago. I'm 152 pounds, 5'8", and feeling very hungry with ~4500 calories per day. Been weighing and tracking all my food for the last year.

I cut down to 150 pounds from 184, with ~2900 calories at my lowest. Never felt too hungry. Didn't feel too hungry last week either. For the last few days, I feel like I can eat PB&J sandwiches and bananas all day, haha

I'm not sure if I should listen to my body and eat because I feel hungry or slowly increase my calories back to normal?

Appreciate any tips!

Note: I hope this doesn't break this rule "3.7. Requesting fellow redditors to diagnose a medical condition is inappropriate (and dangerous) and these posts might be removed.", I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with reverse dieting after a bodybuilding show. Cheers!

submitted by /u/VeggiesForThought
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2o0thNB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment