Thursday, September 13, 2018

Can bodybuilding and swimming mix?

So I have a string of classic physique shows coming up but recently an old friend asked if I would be interested in joining his amateur swim team (swam in college together.) Initially, I turned it down because as we all know that type of cardio is a gains goblin but after doing a bit more thinking I'm trying to find out if its actually possible or if it would affect too much. I strictly swim the 100m so it would be short distance training mostly. Is there a type of cardio that doesn't burn as many calories so I can spend less time in the pool to get in shape for that?

tl;dr I wanna do bodybuilding/swim and find low calorie burning type of cardio to minimize gains lost

submitted by /u/ThrowawayRiotPunch
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2NezTqq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment