Sunday, September 30, 2018

What did old skool bodybuilders use for supps

Hi,

I have been reading over the "Arnold Encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding" and using most of the techniques he used and also have been following his routines for a year now with exceptional results. I am curious to see what these guys used to use for a pre workout. Anyone know? I am assuming it's just coffee as they wouldn't have had any pre-workouts back in the day (correct me if I am wrong but I only remember when Jack3d came out and though that kicked it off).

Also, I read in the Encyclopedia to have fish oil tablets to assist with joint soreness such as elbows when lifting heavy. I am assuming that the drugs they were taking back then would have allowed faster recovery and therefore tendons as such would have repaired a lot faster than using Fish oil tablets?

Thanks in advance and if this is in the wrong thread, please let me know and I will happily change it.

submitted by /u/scottie_31
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2OmdFTm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment