Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Just starting to work on my body

Hello people,

I'm new to body building and never been to gym my whole life. I wanted to understand a few things about some good practices. I'm gonna go to the hostel gym. So, I won't be having the option of a personal trainer.

I looked up on the internet and fixed on a workout routine for myself. Initially, I don't think I'll be able to do full reps for all the sets. So, is it suggested that I start with lesser reps and more sets or more reps and less sets?

I believe I should stretch pre- and post-workout. What exercises would be good for this?

Also I wanted to know, is it necessary that I wear shoes to the gym if I'm not going to work on cardio?What role do they play if I'm not going to run?

One final question, my cousin told me that my body would be in a worse condition if I stop going to the gym after going for a while. I'm currently in college and have free time to go there. However, I'm not sure what the scenario will be like after I graduate. Any thoughts on this would also be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/AviArcer
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2x3yOqG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment