Sunday, April 9, 2017

How can a teenage bodybuilder get the right nutrition?

I'm 16 and starting to seriously get into bodybuilding. I'm not following a meal plan right now and I'm getting anywhere from 90-130g of protein a day, a good way off from my calculated macros (200g). I'm having trouble getting my parents on board with my meal plan, because every time I bring it up they say "I eat well", "200g is a lot" and "it's expensive" to name a few. What can I do in a situation like mine to get my meals down right? If I don't follow a meal plan, how affected will my gains be? I've noticed some gains in the mirror since I got back into it (3 weeks ago or so) but haven't done measurements yet

submitted by /u/-Canonical-
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2ntlIkA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment