Saturday, April 15, 2017

Teen Bodybuilding Cut or Bulk (Pics and Background info)

Hi, I was wondering if i should cut or bulk.

Some background info: I have been weight lifting since March 6,2017 so about a month or so from now. I am now currently 134.5/136.4 lb's (weight differs but around this weight). I was 154 lb last year around August start of sophomore year, and recently got into aesthetics, my biggest inspiration is David Laid (typical lmao). I got into swimming then wrestling my Sophomore Year, but I made incredible gains, and weight loss/fat loss, during my wrestling season. I started at the 152 weight class to 145, and ended my year in 138. I planning not to wrestle next year due to me just wanting to be aesthetic, and I didn't find the sport that fun anymore, but I am very grateful on the impact it had on my life. I basically know how fitness works, macros, programs, etc. I plan to go on a lean bulk for 1 year, and right now I am currently cutting,because last time i checked i had a 14% body fat percentage. I have not been able to check my body fat percentage, but I am sure I'm pretty lean, and have lost fat, and ever since I have started weight lifting I started seeing my abs. (PS. I'm planning to run the Blaha Novice 5x5, to milk my newbie gains)

Here are some pics of me, and thank you for your humble opinions if I should cut or bulk.

http://bit.ly/2pnlMzD

The 3rd pic is me not flexing my abs. Once again thank you for your humble opinions.

Do you guys think I should go on a bulk now? Lot's of you guys said yes. Only reason I haven't gone on a bulk yet is because I thought you had to be 10-8% body fat. And if I plan to bulk It is going to be a lean bulk for 1 year. Also those were pics when I woke up, I did not eat breakfast yet, so i look pretty thin/lean. And i have been doing intermittent fasting for 4 days now, and planning to stop today

submitted by /u/Harumodoki
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2pjIr2t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment