Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Whats the sense of Bodybuilding if you have a weak Frame?

I have extremly narrow shoulders, even with 30lbs of muscle i wont look as Broad as someone with average Broad shoulders.

Ive trained 2 years (AND BEFORE You guys start yelling Things like "You dont eat Right" my diet was perfectly designed!)

..And ive got almost Zero gains, while i saw other guys in the gym Training unconsistent with a shit diet who still had impressive gains.

One Thing which is COMPLETELY IGNORED by the "Natural" Bodybuilder Scene is the FACT that around 25% of the world Population Arent responding with getting more muscular by Lifting weights

This fact IS ABSOLUTELY ignored and is often only seen as a excuse by genetically blessed "natural Bodybuilders"

This shit pisses me extremly off, because it proves that Bodybuilding is Nothing than a big hypocrisy in the endeffect.

I can not decide now if I should take steroids or make a surgery to increase my shoulder width through bone osteotomy

submitted by /u/GreekSymmetrics
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2NTxYnO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment