Friday, October 21, 2016

How is my full body routine?

OVERVIEW:

First of all, I am bulking and tracking my calorie and protein intake. I am also an intermediate lifter (can't make notable progress per session). Now on to the work out... I've been doing this routine for about a month and a half, and have been progressing slowly but steadily. However, I want to know if there's something I can be doing better. I am a big fan of full body work outs instead of splits, and I'm working out 2 days in a row and resting for the day after (2 days on, 1 day off, and so on). Here is the routine:

PROGRAM:

Squat, 3x5-6

Deadlift, 3x8-10

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press, 3x8-10

Dumbbell Row, 3x8-10 per side

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 3x6-8

Triceps Pressdowns, 3x8-10

Pullups/Neutral Grips/Chinups, 3x5-8

Concentration Curls, 3x5-8 per side

Cable Crunches (Ab workout), 3x15-20

Side Planks, 2x45 seconds per side

Calf Raises, 3x15

QUESTIONS:

Is there anything that I can be doing better? I want to maximize my time in the gym. Is my abs routine sufficient? Am I getting enough rest / Am I working out enough? Would I be better off switching to a Bro Split or PPL routine?

submitted by /u/TS12348
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2dulepw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment