Monday, October 24, 2016

Young bodybuilder, wants to become big, needs advice

Hi redditers,

As I have always been skinny, I want to become really big bla bla bla(Iknow you guys dont care about this part)

Now I started exercising about 2 ~ 2,5 years ago, at home. I did mostly bodyweight exercising and after a while I bought some weights(max 15kg) and a pullup bar. About a year ago I got a membership at the cheapest gym nearby(still a good gym, also alot of big guys).

since a few months I actually train really hard, multiple times a week and I am on protein, BCAA, vitamins and fish oil. So from struggling to reach 50kg(=110lbs) at age 15, I went from getting over 60kg(=132lbs) at age 16.5. I gained some real weight with muscles. Im still skinny, but very muscular and ripped.

Now my questions are:

1) Iknow exercising with heavy weights can be damaging at a young age, but is that also true for me? And what can I do to keep exercising and spare my joints?

2) I read a lot about creatine, but can it also be relevant for me?

3) I want to begin taking pre workouts, because I lack energy sometimes(7am or 9pm after a long day) and I also like the feeling of a pump. However, first pre workout I ever used NO Explode 3.0 (12 servings bag was at sale), and it gave me palpitations after 1 scoop. Second time I used preworkout a half a dose of BLAST! pre from XXL Nutrition, european brand, I felt a little more focus but almost nothing, but became extremely(but really extremely) hungry halfway through my workout. third time, I had almost a full scoop of C4 before my gym class, I felt a bit tense and ran around like never before during indoor hockey(it was awesome!) However, after that first time I became a little scared.. because I dont want a cardiac arrest or something. Is it safe for me to try pre workouts?

4) What do the really big guys want to tell a young bodybuilder? And are there any things I should know about as well?

Thanks for reading. Dear regards.

submitted by /u/Appelsappie271
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2ehhOV7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment