Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A question for Muslim Bodybuilders.

I just had a question for any Muslim bodybuilders out there.

I understand that Muslims celebrate Ramadan which involves fasting while the sun is up and as far as I know it lasts multiple weeks.

My question is how do you avoid losing muscle mass during that period (and how do you deal with its other affects on your progress). Do you take advantage of it and go on a cut? Even then I can't see it being to easy to maintain muscle. Plus I would imagine that eating all calories for the day at once would throw things off to some degree (I understand that you eat before sunrise too but you know what I mean).

I'm not Muslim myself but I've been wondering this for awhile.

submitted by /u/Nate1080p
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2gFPKK2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment