Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Is the way water stored using creatine the same way we naturally absorb water in our body as we drink it?

I'm reading a lot about creatine but I'm curious about water retention. I'm currently cutting right now and I've lost some strength and energy due to the huge drop of calories in my diet. (1600).

I usually put on like 5 pounds of weight if my workout is very very heavy and I drink lots of water. Last week I was 158 on the scale, went on the scale again after my workout, 164.

Then dropped back to 160 after a few days.

Is this the same thing as how water retention occurs when using creatine? And is this also why some people don't get that "bloated" look because their body handles water weight better?

My friend also told me he has a lot of loose skin so he gains weight from water very fast.

submitted by /u/Xradam
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2fGDyfX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment