Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hey /r/bodybuilding! I'm building an ecommerce site focused on compression gear and would love the community's feedback

Dear /r/bodybuilding,

The day I saw one of the biggest guys at the gym in an Under Armour Alter Ego compression shirt, I immediately went home and registered the domain for my new ecommerce shop:

PROSWOLE.COM http://bit.ly/2gifbFr

Now, I sort of jumped into this head first based on how great I felt about the name, AND how jacked the dude wearing the Superman compression shirt looked.

Then I ordered one for myself, and it felt like giving my muscles a constant hug. I felt like it took chest day to another level. Chest day went from one time per week to three.

So based on how much of a fan I quickly became, I was feeling good about the idea of launching a site dedicated to compression shirts. I now humbly ask the community to have a look and shoot me some feedback!

DAE use compression shirts? Have I been fooled by the placebo effect?! Will my ecommerce shop be a colossal failure? Is this a runners thing and are my gym bros spouting broscience?

What are the community's thoughts on these sorts of second-skin shirts?

And also, if you're digging what you're seeing at proswole.com, you can go ahead and get an extra 20% off at checkout with coupon REDDITHEROES.

submitted by /u/nutterbutter125
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2g07j95
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment