Sunday, November 13, 2016

People who use or have used full body workouts for bodybuilding, how do you choose exercises and program them?

My life is getting a little hectic at this point, and I have to sacrifice my 5-day routine (PHAT) to focus on other hobbies for a bit.

I've done full body workouts in the past while cutting, and I basically just kept to almost entirely compound exercises with a few isolations to failure at the end. I feel like I lost more strength and size than I should have when I tried that last year, so if anyone has a full body routine that let them maximize muscle retention during a cut or gain during a bulk I'd love any recommendations.

Anyone with advice on which exercises to prioritize, how often to hit failure, how to rotate exercises between sessions, etc. would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/nwolB_dniM
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2g9cUfu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment