Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hi guys could anybody tell me if I am eating right?

Ok I am a beginner. I have been preparing my own meals like a factory for 2 months now. My trainer in school told me I should eat more chicken and fish as opposed to beef or lamb or pork.

I have been eating solely chicken breast and catfish. And some broiled egg, with the yolks.

As for vegetables, I mainly eat mixed vegetables(corns, carrots, green beans) and broccoli. Occasionally I eat some lettuce and cucumber.

Fat: I do eat some walnut for every meal.

As for carbs, I used to have multigrain bread and recently I switched to oatmeal, which I think taste better.

I also drink some milk and orange juice.

Am I missing anything? My biggest concern is my choice of catfish and the way I eat veggies. I don't like leafy veggies but I am not sure if I can live on broccoli and mixed veggies. Plz give me some suggestions. Thanks y'all.

submitted by /u/jaredjohnsonjazz
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2g5PlU4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment