Saturday, February 4, 2017

Bodybuilding.com are completely unresponsible to their members?

this isn't just a "let's complain" type post, I hope someone can tell me about how these guys operate, honestly

A friend who is 24 and likely wasn't natural at the time claims he did the Kris Gethin DTP routine.

Upon looking this up, I see that it is a 500 rep workout, and I just scratch my head.

Are they seriously recommending something like this to anyone but absolutely enhanced elite level lifters?

How does this actually benefit anyone at all.

I'm about ready to start on a 6 week GVT type routine and even that will be helacious, let alone this.

Why are they getting away with this type of thing?

How do they keep clients? I doubt they do, they are likely just working off the customer churn as new teenagers get to the age where they hit the site.

This program doesn't even go over calories in general, just that you eat bodyweight x20 (good luck normal guys with your new fat gains) while not even saying grams of anything.

Blew me away and I thought I'd post here.

submitted by /u/The_Mad_Canadian
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2k8MzfX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment