Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Losing body fat whilst retaining muscle

Long story short, I had a wrist operation for a non-union scaphoid fracture in December that I am still recovering from. Since I haven't been training properly and have been eating awfully, I have gone from 13.1st to 14.1st and 13% bodyfat to 16.4%.

I'm back to training hard and eating properly - apart from heavy pressing. I'm looking to lose ~3% bodyfat as quickly as possible (3 weeks?!) whilst not losing any more muscle.

How much cardio? How often? and what type should I be doing? What sort of bodybuilding program will supplement my fat loss/weight gain?

I'm a typical ectomorph, and have previously struggled to gain weight.

submitted by /u/Zuropia
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2li64WC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment