Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Question about bulking/cutting.. What my bodyfat should be at

So I have been lifting weights for about a year now and have seem some pretty decent gains. For the first 6 months I wasn't really going that hard, usually twice a week and not sticking to plans at all. The last 3 months though I have started to go at least 3 times and focus on nutrition more. I am curious what I should do about cutting though to get the physique I want. I am currently 17% BF. I want to get to around 11 - 13% but I am still early in my muscle building phase so I want to keep building muscle. Should I build more muscle now and keep eating lots, or cut down to lower than 15% and then maintain that body fat while lifting? If I am maintaining a lower bodyfat while lifting, is it harder to put on more muscle?

submitted by /u/Hash43
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2kIl4tS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment