Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Advantages of Lifting and Bodybuilding

I've personally always loved to lift but as a navy sailor with and fluctuating schedule I've never been able to find the time or will to stick with it consistently until now. It has always provided for me though an outlet for aggression. The by product is strength and of corse "gains" but, I did not really get much physique change until I altered my diet, learned more about macro calorie count, and applied it to my nutrition. As a result I fell in love with lifting and the what I like to call non-competitive bodybuilding.

That's the short long of my story with weight lifting. What have been some advantages or what do you feel are advantages to this thing of ours?

submitted by /u/Iron_Gang
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2mqkSzN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment