Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Bodybuilding and Marijuana use

Hi,

For years I have struggled to gain weight (5'7, 140 lbs). I have always been on and off with "mass building" workout programs. I will see a little bit of improvement in my strength/weight in the initial couple of weeks but will inevitably plateau and lose motivation. I've never had a problem of going to the gym 5-6 times a week. My biggest struggle is and always has been my appetite and being unable to eat the needed amount of calories to gain weight. I just get to the point where I am too full and even the thought of downing more calories makes me want to puke (shakes included).

Recently I have experimented with marijuana and have noticed a significant increase in my ability to scarf down more food. It also greatly improves my ability to fall and stay asleep.

My question is, is it bad to mix smoking marijuana and weight lifting/high fitness lifestyle? My routine is that I will wake up at 6am, go to the gym, work all day and then smoke before dinner.

Any feedback or insight on this is greatly appreciated!

P.S - Marijuana is legal in the state I reside in.

submitted by /u/RedSwamp261
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2lecYO3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment