Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Is bodybuilding compatible with the military?

I'm 16 and want to get into bodybuilding, so I'm doing some research on routines and going to make one soon with some help from my school's bodybuilding club instructors. Thing is I am also interested in the military and want to join the Navy and do BUD/S (Navy SEAL course) out of high school and I think it would be an excellent idea to start preparing for that now so I can crush the competitive fitness standards. Is bodybuilding, which seems to focus mostly on weightlifting, compatible with military fitness, which focuses on pullups, situps, running and the like? Am I thinking of fitness as too black and white? Thanks a lot mates

submitted by /u/-Canonical-
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2noxtYm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment