Thursday, March 9, 2017

Upper Body Routine for Someone with Poor Joints

I'm 24. I have arthritis in my knees, so I can't train legs. I can only do body weight leg exercises without getting horrible pain. I continue to train upper body a couple times a week, but I have weak elbows. When I do pressing movements, they click and they'll hurt from time to time. I'm looking for an upper body routine that won't hurt my joints. Should I keep the reps high, around 15 for less stress and use a only machines? I know that I'd have to lift heavier in a lower rep range to gain muscle, but I don't want to hurt myself. This is not a medical question. My doctor says I can workout. I just don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/m_wright92
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2m1BCNy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment