Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Body Comparisons

Hey all,

So my friend and I decided to have a friendly competition on who can make more “progress” in an 8 week span.

For starters, he started out at about 6”1 175lbs and I at 6”3 226lbs. We didn’t do any measurements and frankly the pictures are garbage. He didn’t even put his legs in his picture and I only took a crap lighting far away front and back.

So far I’ve lost almost 15lbs and he’s probably put on around 7-8 maybe.

Anyways, we’re nearing the end of the 8 weeks and I’m feeling like more like there’s no real way to accurately tell who made more “progress”. He’s obviously going to be more cut (he has 0 legs however) seeing as we’re near the same height and I’m still 30lbs heavier. I don’t really think it’s very hard to be cut when you’re that tall and only 180-185. The trade off is I leaned out as well( my stomach was pretty much a bread basket and now my abs are showing ) but still more muscular than him.

It’s not an ab contest but overall “progress” except it’s his bulking vs my leaning out. Is there any good way to compare seeing as we pretty much went about this all wrong?

Also, doesn’t help but I have Tinea Versicolor so the spotting on my stomach kind of takes away from my and definition.

submitted by /u/ohvoh89
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2t2Uvod
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment