Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Srs I think that whole "morph" body type thing is real

You see someone who's pretty jacked, maybe saucing you don't really know but they look a good 235 at 6'1 lean but they only actually weigh like 205-210 because they have a bone structure that's long and smalll insertion origin points but with full muscle bellies wide shoulders and a tiny 28 inch waist. As in, really good genetics I guess. This might be a shitpost i don't know, but I've seen it for all the morphs. What I just described would be a mesomorph I guess, an ecto would be u/mdisbrow lol. Thick ass joints and overall larger looking bone structure with wide thick shoulders and torso .

submitted by /u/6969dirtnasty6969
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2sU2XFe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment