Monday, June 12, 2017

Tattoos and bodybuilding

So I would like to consider myself an aspiring bodybuilding. I'm still young, and not going to hop on the juice for a few years. But since I am turning 18 I want to get a tattoo. But the combination of tattoos and bodybuilding poses some unique concerns. One is the tattoo getting stretched, torn, or warped, which is particularly concerning to me as I am prone to stretch marks. To negate this I am planning on getting it on my wrists, as the wrists pretty much stay the same ish size no matter how big you get. The other is how tattoos might effect me in a compition. To deal with this I am planning on getting it as a dark brown color, so it should completely disappear under fake tan.

So, since so many of you have so much more experience than me, is there anything else I should bare in mind regarding tattoos and bodybuilding? Any special concerns i am missing or anything?

submitted by /u/shsbave
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2sv43KW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment