Sunday, June 18, 2017

What does /r/bodybuilding think of my new one gallon water bottle invention? I launched a Kickstarter for this!

What's up /r/Bodybuilding?

Just a fellow bodybuilder checking in here and wanted to share my new invention with ya'll - I figured this is something that this community would really find of interest. So after months and months of work on this project, I've finally launched a Kickstarter campaign for my future product called Juggernaut, a one gallon sized water bottle which is shaped like a dumbbell.

I created this because I got sick of carrying those gallon jugs from Walmart everyday and couldn't find a good solution...so bam, several months later - I designed this bottle. I tested the market, created prototype after prototype, and for the most part, the people I showed this to had a lot of positive reception towards it. Oh, hell, even Generation Iron showed interest in it, they posted an article about it. So I guess I'm onto something pretty cool here that'd be cool for the industry?

I've specifically designed this bottle to attract bodybuilders to it and would love to share this campaign with y'all and get everyone's thought/feedback on it.

Heck, if you guys could share the Kickstarter with your gym bros/social media that'd be even better so we can get the word out.

Here's the link:

http://kck.st/2rulzLz

Let me know what ya'll think. Would love to hear some feedback. Would severely appreciate the support in sharing this as its pretty much a niche product on Kickstarter!

submitted by /u/TheWallStreetGuy
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2ru1THX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment