Thursday, November 23, 2017

Accutane and Bodybuiding

Im 19 years old and just started taking accutane, because i started having more and more acne all over my face (especially my jawline), arms and back. I just started working out for 10 months and i cant even wear a t shirt because of this acne which is frustrating. Im now 10 days (10mg a day) on Accutane so far. Im following all the rules but i just can't get rid of Whey Protein even tho my dermatologist told me to avoid them. But i'm not sure about it..

I used to weight 148 Lbs and im 6'2" now my current weight is 176 and it took me so much effort and time to achieve all that goal even tho i got a bit of a belly but thats fine. Its hard to replace the Protein Shake if you wanna cover your daily recommended protein intake. I find it hard to cover it even though im using the Protein Shake let alone without.

You need to eat a lot more protein if you wanna replace it and with my busy schedule its clearly not achievable. I read some people's experiences on a Bodybuilding forum concerning Accutane and Whey Protein most of them said it doesn't affect anything. Yet i'm not sure about that one because Whey is a molken Protein and as an acne patient you should avoid dairy products. Accutane makes you feel lazy and tired which i experienced by myself. But then again and i dont wanna lose the progress that i made the past months and knowing i can use a shaker will kind of motivate me. Because going to the gym without proper nutrition is just pointless..

submitted by /u/royboom
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2B6AmAu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment