Saturday, November 18, 2017

Bodybuilding.com’s unexpected paywall

I showed up to the gym today and opened my Shortcut to Size app (because I need guidance or I end up just doing curls and skull crushers all the time) and they are now charging $8.99 a month for all their programs. They didn’t even tell the people who made them - several of the spokespeople have taken to their social media pages to apologize and tell people where they can find their stuff for free.

You would think they would have provided some warning or perhaps even witnessed the EA debacle and held off.

Sorry if this is considered off-topic. I just wanted to warn others who are following their programs and to find out where you all are getting programs from.

submitted by /u/nochedetoro
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2zO9ecH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment