Monday, November 6, 2017

Wesley Vissers here. Competitive bodybuilder and owner of Vintage Genetics

What's up guys. This is my first time on Reddit actually posting, but I've been watching this subreddit pretty much ever since I was mentioned on here. I truly appreciate the comments and I enjoy reading them.

I am the owner of Vintage Genetics: a classic bodybuilding brand. I post YouTube videos on my VintageGenetics channel and I sell gym, fitness and workout apparel on VintageGenetics.com

My Instagram is: @WesleyVissers

Check them out if you're a fan of classic bodybuilding.

And of course, ask me anything. I'll be happy to answer. -Wesley

EDIT: Alright guys. Thank you for your very interesting and intriguing questions. I enjoyed answering them! I'm signing off for now as it's time for another meal and then sleep for my body to assimilate those golden gains. Don't forget to Stay Golden guys. -Wesley

submitted by /u/WesleyVissers
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2AemoMC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment