Friday, November 3, 2017

/r/bodybuilding Secret Santa sign-up

Hello, everyone.

I posed the question of who might be interested in a Secret Santa in the DD and it seems that there was a good deal of interest. I thought getting an early start on it would be a good idea depending on how many people wanted to do it/I'm sure a lot of people will procrastinate. Below is a link to a survey with information needed regarding Secret Santa. I intend to pair up two people and will direct message them regarding who they have.

http://bit.ly/2za1sqS

I think this will be fun and on Christmas day we can have a thread where people post their pics opening their presents and their Secret Santa can comment on the person they had.

Feel free to fill it out until 11/20 (November 20) at which point I'll close it and begin pairing people up, giving you a month to buy a gift and send it and enough time for me to pair people up. Mods, appreciate if you could pin this on the front page so we can get as many people as we can.

I will NOT be sharing any of this information with a third party or anything like that. This is strictly for Secret Santa. If anyone has concerns with privacy, I would be happy to pass this off to the mods and have them take care of it/run the secret santa. The only person seeing your info will be your Secret Santa.

As for people outside the U.S., I encourage you to still sign up as their may be others from your country in which case I will pair you up.

Only sign up if you truly intend to participate. No one is going to be happy if you receive a gift but don't send anything.

Tagging mods so they see this:

/u/Dddddjohn

/u/spiciernuggets

/u/ImTheDamnPresident

/u/DLTBB

edit #1: 3 hours in and we have 20 signed up! let's keep em comin'

submitted by /u/pizzafan32
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2iWgkVL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment