Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Bodybuilding related careers?

So I'm very, very obsessed with lifting nowadays. So obsessed, in fact, that it's taking a toll on my relationships and all that gains stealing bullshit.

All I do is lift, think about lifting, then watch videos on lifting. I also take no rest day and I always manage my injuries if I have any, but I don't get injuries thanks to good form.

Either way... Help me find a career for my passion. I'm going to med school and want to study the fuck out of sports medicine. I already know almost all the muscles and bones, whatever.

Got any other ideas? God, I wish I could just start a gym and then I'd have a reason to spend 10 hours a day there and sleep on shitty mattress in the gym and kiss the weights good night when it gets dark 🌃

FUCK I want to lift some more. If the gym was a woman I'd fuck her for at least 6 hours a day. God damn it. Help me. This obsession could get very unhealthy very soon.

submitted by /u/TractorOfTheDoom
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2u1IJLT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment